Interested in computers and helping people?
Then come join us at ActionLink and get the chance to work with the latest technology from Intel!
ActionLink is seeking a computer savvy and energetic individual who will enjoy engaging customers and creating a high energy environment in Best Buy's computer department. This role represents our multinational client, Intel, and their cutting-edge computer technology, which is one of the world's leading and most valuable component brands in today's digitally based economy.
It is a goal of ours to help make consumer electronic purchases easier, more enjoyable, and more informative for the customer. If you have a passion for technology and are great with people, this could be a great fit for you!
* Build strong relationships and rapport with Best Buy customers and personnel.
* Assess customer needs and recommend Intel products.
* Proactively engage customers through the sales process.
* Close customers on computer products and services.
* Complete same-day online reports to document visits, including submitting digital photos.
* Complete all required training by required deadline.
* Maintain consistent communication with District Manager via phone and email.
* Superior communication and relationship building skills.
* Strong enthusiasm for consumer electronics.
* Retail sales experience is desired.
* Access to the internet, printer, and smart device for training and reporting.
* Ability to work 4-6 hour shifts on Saturdays & Sundays
* Ability to stand for long periods, stoop & climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Why work for ActionLink?
* Work with the latest computer technology
* Paid training to hone your existing skills and expertise
* Competitive hourly pay with employee referral bonus incentives
* Supportive corporate staff and field management team
* Bi-weekly pay schedule
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer