Our client in Seattle is looking for recruiting coordinators to join their team. Please apply directly if interested.
- Schedule interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Arrange travel for visiting candidates.
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirm new hires.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status.
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials.
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- 1+ years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.