Ready to think outside the cubicle? Come join our active and motivated Field Sales Team as a Benefits Advisor!
WHO IS AMBA?
Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA) is a National Marketing and Insurance Agency focused on making benefits available to Association Members. We are endorsed by over 60 association clients across the country that represents Active and Retired Teachers, School Employees, State Employees, Firefighters, and more!
- Family comes first. Though we've grown nationally, AMBA was founded as a family business and continues to put family first. A typical work week is Mondays-Fridays with daytime selling hours. Unlike other sales jobs, you can have plenty of time with your family and friends!
- We believe in what we do. Working with heroes is the most rewarding career. Educators, firefighters, and state employees deserve a secure financial future. This principle drives everything we do.
- \"A deal is a deal. A promise is a promise. \"These are words we live by every day. We offer only quality benefits to keep our association partners strong and ready for the future.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
On a daily basis, you will be meeting with active or retired public employees to help them choose benefits that will secure their financial future.
- Our proven sales system helps ensure your success
- Exclusive endorsements provide you with qualified leads for insurance sales
- Minimal office time. Your time is spent doing what you're passionate about...selling!
- Leads and continual support from sales manager and team.
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Fast learner. You do not need any prior insurance experience, since we provide extensive training prior to entering the field.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A positive and motivated attitude, and a professional image
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Competitive, goal-oriented and self-starter
- College degree preferred but not required
- Life and Health insurance license preferred but not required
- Performance-based compensation plan that includes advance commissions and residual income
- Cash bonuses, weekend trips, and sales incentives
- Set your own schedules and customer meetings
- Company is growing rapidly with room for advancement
0Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: broker, guest, insurance sales, lead sales agent, life insurance sales, retail, sales agent, sales position, sales representative, sell