Community Liaison Business Development Representative
1906 S Warsaw St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Cascade Behavioral Hospital has an immediate opening for a Community Liaison Business Development Representative. The Community Liaison Business Development Representative facilitates access to inpatient and outpatient psychiatric care at Cascade Behavioral Health by educating referral sources within their assigned territory about the features of our services. They will serve as a bridge between admissions and referral sources and assist in reviewing referral documentation to ensure we can provide the appropriate patient care. The Community Liaison Business Development Representative will be responsible for development and implementation of an outreach plan that results in referrals and admissions to Cascade Behavioral Health and census growth. Duties include the development of marketing materials, advertising, displays, conferences, community outreach and special events to support their outreach activities.
* Excellent communication skills * Leadership ability and proven problem-solving skills * Ability to work independently and being accountable for service with high visibility * Recent clinical or nursing experience * Computer skills and experience working with MS Office and CRM software. * Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines * Ability to travel for work-related activities
* Minimum 5 year of experience in sales or marketing, preferably in healthcare with some nursing or clinical background. * Experience in managing a territory and account development
* Bachelor's degree in communication or related field preferred
* Washington State Driver's license with clean driving record
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.