Loading some great jobs for you...
- Act as the Acquisitions SME for a premier Federal CIO shop leading a team of senior, mid and junior-level members providing support to acquisition and procurement processes for pre/post-award services and activities, formulation of acquisition strategies and acquisition documentation.
- This includes supporting the full cycle of acquisition activities, effectively communicating procurement regulations, policies and procedures and recommending and implementing procurement strategies, processes and procedures.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Assist the government with the following:
- Prepare a documented plan that addresses all technical, business, management and other significant considerations that will control an acquisition including making recommendations for documentation to support acquisition strategy, planning and execution, Program Management Plans (PMP), Contract Management Plans (CMP) and other artifacts as required.
- Pre-Award functions associated with awarding new task orders and other acquisitions at the program and project levels requiring government approval prior to release, including assisting in the preparation, review and revision of draft Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Purchase Request (PR) packages (acquisition artifacts), integrated planning with other pre-award activities and coordinating the activities associated with attaining the authorization to award.
- The CORs in the overall task order in management and status meetings.
- The CORs in contract close out activities.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience
- At least 6 years directly supporting federal acquisitions/procurements
- Former Contracting Officer Representative (COR), Contracting Officer (CO) or 1100 series and/or the contractor equivalent.
- Previous formal training in federal acquisitions.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this changesupporting our clients digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.