We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Washington-based facility that is currently seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified. Ideally, you will be comfortable with Epic EMR and have an active WA state license. Your assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour and 24-hour call shifts.
Are you interested? Give us a call to discuss all options and opportunities.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour and 24-hour call shifts
- Charting: Epic EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cpg, fertility, gyn, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal child services, mother child services, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics, obstetrics gynecology