A facility in Washington seeks a locum tenens urologist to provide coverage. The assignment is clinic, call, and surgery. The facility uses Epic EMR system. The ideal candidate has an active WA license and is board certified. CompHealth can help physicians without a WA license obtain one.
Contact us to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC
- License: Washington
- Schedule: Two weeks per month
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: Clinic, call, and surgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology