- Fidelis Partners
- $230,330.00 -230,330.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
9 Dana St N
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Enjoy a true quality of life where you can comfortably manage a robust practice while still making it home in time for your kids baseball game or dance recital.
- Generous starting income with productivity
- Join a busy, established practice
- Physician owned group with over 450 providers
- 6-7 weeks wait time for new patients
- NO competition in the community
- 1-year partnership track
- EUS and ERCP preferred but not required
- No admits-hospitalist team handles
- Call 1:7
- Average 12-16 patients per day
- 1st year up to 8 weeks of vacation 2nd year and beyond up to 11 weeks of vacation
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package, including sign-on and relocation bonuses
- 401(k) with matching AND profit sharing
- Physician with MD/DO degree Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Located at the base of the Cascade Mountain and along the Columbia River, this outdoor haven has it all!
- World-class outdoor activities in your backyard
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Majestic mountain peaks reaching 8,000 feet
- Easy access to Seattle
- Ski resort is 15 minutes from downtown!
- Enjoy river rafting, water skiing, fishing, excellent hiking and mountain biking
- Community is the shopping hub for the county, performing arts center, year-round festivals in and around town
- Affordable housing
- No state income tax
- No traffic, no pollution and no worries!
- Great schools and a local community college
- Regional airport in town
Associated topics: care physician, family, family practice, general practice, nocturnist, physician md, physician md do, practice, practitioner, primary
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.