We have an exciting opportunity for a Program Coordinator III to join Seattle Children's Research Institute!
The successful candidate will independently provide program coordination support to the Immunotherapy Coordinating Center (ICC) Medical Director for a five-year, multi-center consortia U01 grant, including developing, executing, resolving issues, communicating, and driving the final results of the grant's program components. Partner with ICC Director to support the operational needs of the program. Manage projects identified by ICC leadership to support program initiatives, including initiating, planning, executing and closing projects and programs as assigned. Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned programs and on a per project basis for mid to large-sized projects. Responsibilities include the organization, prioritization, and coordination of a high volume of work, including confidential information. Work with ICC leadership and external partners to ensure consistent and high-quality outcomes.
Program coordination and management of a U01 multi-institution consortia grant:
* Partner with academics and clinicians at institutions across the consortia to identify, facilitate, coordinate, and track projects led by them and the group's working committees; take the lead on the development of timelines for milestones and key activities for these projects across the years of the grant as needed.
* Ensure program support needs are met and identify unresolved issues and participate in creating strategies to achieve desired outcomes.
* Collaborate with the monitoring and evaluation lead for the project to manage and track project metrics for routine reporting for grant.
* Provide operational oversight and technical support to enable timely and accurate information on the projects being carried out by the consortia through the development and maintenance of communication and collaboration tools to be used across the consortia; develop materials, agenda and minutes for meetings and coordinate logistics.
* Track outputs of the working group committees for the grant; assist with manuscript and grant development to consortia members.
Immunotherapy Coordinating Center (ICC) Operational Support:
* Coordinate efforts and provide administrative partnership to various support service groups including HR, IT, MarComm, Continuous Innovation and Improvement, and others as business needs call for. This may involve project support, attending meetings, recording meeting minutes, or taking the lead on various projects.
* Lead special projects in conjunction with support service team members as assigned by Director. (i.e. web content development for the IIH and development of HR professional development program, etc.).
* Work in close coordination with IT consultants and SCRI IT to support the ongoing roll-out of new business applications, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
* Identify risks and challenges with the roll-out of the business applications, and troubleshoot in coordination with IT support, IIH project managers, and ICC team members.
* Serve as a resource and support to ICC team members for file migration to SharePoint for all ICC functional areas.
Required Education/Experience: - Bachelors Degree in Business, Healthcare, Human Services or a related field. - Minimum of four (4) years progressively responsible experience supporting professional staff in healthcare or social science field, performing a combination of the following: administrative support, communications, monitoring and evaluation, drafting, editing and developing communications and/or reports, and project management/coordination in a team environment. Preferred: - Master's Degree in Business, Healthcare, Project Management, Marketing, or related field. - Proficiency and experience using SharePoint and Microsoft Teams business applications. - Experience supporting NIH grants.