Are you seeking a paid Internship with a strong company where you will be mentored and gain invaluable experience* If yes, then Tree Top has an exciting opportunity for you at our Corporate Office in Selah, WA.
The ideal candidate will be currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior in a college/university pursuing an Information Technology Degree degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA. Ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. The incumbent should have a strong motivation to build their career in their field of study.
This full-time, paid Internship will begin in May/June 2019. Start/end dates are flexible to meet school schedule.
* Learn and understand the current development stack at Tree Top, Inc.
* Understand how technology solutions can enhance the business environment.
* Work with the team to gather requirements and understand the needs of the users before determining the solution to support the issue/barrier.
* Develop / Code solutions based on gathered requirements
* Work with team to review and solve help desk tickets assigned to the IT Development team
* Document recurring issues or questions that should always be asked when speaking with users.
* Participate in all team sessions, Stand Up, MOB, Club M3.
APPLICATION PROCESS As part of your application, please be sure to include: (1) A cover letter describing your research interests and career goals, (2) A copy of your resume, (3) A copy of your transcript, and (4) Two professional letters of references (i.e., professors, counselors, prior employers, etc.).
OPEN: OCTOBER 18, 2018 DEADLINE: UNTIL FILLED WITH INTERVIEWS GENERALLY BEGINNING FEBRUARY 2019
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this job with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the department/division to accommodate the limitation.
Tree Top is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law. Associated topics: application, c c++, c++, develop, devops, php, sde, software developer, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.